The Form Builder is meant to allow users to easily setup their own forms. With an intermediate amount of knowledge of Velocity or XSLT, administrators and developers can have user entered Form results emailed, stored as an Excel file (.xls), or stored as a Page within Cascade CMS.
Form creation is powered through a customizeable Data Definition, and form results are handled through PHP and/or web services.
The form items can be any of the following "form types":
- Text - one line text field
- Textarea - multiline text field
- Password - password protected text field
- Dropdown - dropdown menu
- Checkbox - checkbox options
- Radio - radio buttons
- Hidden - hidden field
- Paragraph - arbitrary paragraph text